Big Reveal

Today I want to show you all the latest from Dylabel Designs. A wonderful new kit...very versatile. The colors are awesome and can be used for girls or boys-any occasion.


Photobucket

Check it out today...it's 25% off. {preview above is clickable}


Here are some layouts I have created:

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

For you today, I have made my last layout into a quick page to share with you.
Photobucket
||-Click the image to Downlaod-||


That's all for now. Have a good day!!

6 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 8 post on Apr. 06, 2010. Thanks again.

Mimi said...

Thanks for the QP. Really cute!

Tana said...

Thanks for the adorable quickpage!!

Tronesia said...

You're welcome and thank you for the comments ladies!! :-)

Pasko said...

I have to say i am very glad you left me a comment my dear! I made a tour on your blog and i realy like your layouts and quick pages! wow! Sorry for my english, if you find sometime i wright bizzarely it's because i am french. lol!!! Go here and register cute smiling Tronesia, you are in my CT!!!!
http://paskoct.forumactif.com/

Post a Comment