Happy "Early" iNSD!!

{inter}National Scrapbooking Day is tomorrow and the sales and the
"digital scrap mania," as I am going to call it, has begun.
The sales began Wednesday...some started yesterday....
today even more sales and tomorrow will just be crazy fun everywhere!
 This will be my first time celebrating.
Last year I was able to participate in Digital Scrapbooking Day in November and that was
a blast, so I am ready for this weekend. Sooo..let's get to it....


Dylabel Designs has released an awesome new kit in the GDS store
Photobucket


Here are some layouts I have made:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And today, a freebie for you..Enjoy!

Photobucket



You should also check this out...a great sale and lots of fun activities at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com 
in honor of the weekend's festivities
Photobucket



Next on my list is 
Photobucket


I am proud to be a Precious Gem a.k.a. CT Member for Ruby Lane and Pebbles Designs.
These ladies also have more fun planned for the weekend.

You can check out their blogs here: Pebbles Designs and Ruby Lane Designs
They have are both a part of a blog train with over 100 contributors. 
Check it out! I did once before and it is just great. You go from blog to blog
collecting a mini kit from each designer and you will have a huge collab to scrap with later.
All of the pieces are coordinating and this time it's all about Summer!

Ruby Lane Designs has an awesome sale going on for the weekend. All of her products
are $1.00 and you can get her whole store for $10 here.

Photobucket


Pebbles Designs is having a sale for the weekend..she even has her entire store on sale for $25!

Photobucket


Sooo..I have to run down to get my dinner and head over to the Speed Scrap and Chat at GDS.....
Then on to the chat at DST a couple of hours after that....


Oh!! One more thing...I cannot forget Bubblescrap Designs.
She is having an awesome sale...check it out here at Scrapable, everything 50% to 75% off.


Have a fun-filled scrap happy weekend everyone!
I know I will. I may have to do a list of my finds and I KNOW my blog will be RE-decorated.


Later!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment