The Latest and Greatest

Such a busy day it has been. I have been "trying" to wrap things up at work. Next week I will begin working from home ...very excited about that concept.

Anywhhooo..I have exciting news. I am so proud to have been accepted on the creative team of Pasko Creations.


Yesterday, she released a beautiful new kit...which I need to play with a little more. It has so many lovely elements and her backgrounds are simply gorgeous.
Photobucket
You can get this gorgeous new kit for yourself here or here.

Here are layouts I have made:
Photobucket

Photobucket

And I would like to share with you a quick page of my last layout... hope you like!
Photobucket
||click the image to download||


Next..Dylabel Designs has participated in the Artist's Palette for this month and has created this wonderful kit..the elements and papers are separate. Each are on sale for $1.00. Click either of the below previews to snag these beauties for yourself at a great deal!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Here is a layout I have made:
Photobucket


Before I leave tonight..I wanted to share with you a little peek at a new release tomorrow from Dylabel Designs...
Photobucket

5 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

congrats on another CT!

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Apr. 16, 2010. Thanks again.

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [16 Apr 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Mary said...

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much! ~Jenifer

Post a Comment