Anxious

So it is the first of the month...not just any month..my birth month. I will be another year old in 27 days...soo exciting...mainly because I am hosting a New Moon DVD watch party the weekend of my birthday. I am SO excited!!! My parents and nieces will get a chance to see it and loads of extras. I pre-ordered from Target- the 3 disc DVD version with commentary from the director and editor, deleted scenes and never-seen-before footage. And then I found out the other day that Wal-Mart will have a 2-disc DVD Ultimate Fan Edition with the 7 minute Eclipse trailer. Only reason why I won't buy it from Wal-Mart is because I hate them. LoL! Sorry but I do...anyway...I just love love love the entire Twilight series. My 10-year old niece is almost done reading the last book Breaking Dawn and I think I might get her something Twilight related for her birthday which is March 20th.

Noowww...I did get a chance to re-do my January Project 365 layout. Much happier with this one.. I really don't like doing layouts with "all that stuff" on them as I say. I don't like too much clutter..sometimes I will try..sometimes it's a hit and sometimes a miss...trying to find a happy medium AND I want my layouts to have a more modern edgy feel...I may be plain Jane when it comes to my clothes but not my creativity..not my hobbies...I need that "BAM" effect that Emeril uses when he throws in that special spice...lol....anyway here it is re-vamped.

Photobucket

Kit: Simply New Year by HK Designs


I also signed up for the Photoshop CS4 beginner class at GDS. They are on sale for $20 which is a price I can handle. And I went and bought a couple of kits at DigiRiDoo Scraps...you can get their collab free with any purchase..and I just HAD to have it....soo cute. I can't wait to see the GDS collab for March- I KNOW it will be lovely...the designers have been outdoing themselves so far in 2010.

That's all for now....night all!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I love your new blog background & header!!
Great job on your project 365 too! I love all the cirlces!!

Post a Comment