Can't Believe It!!

I made the Supreme Team at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com!!!

I am so excited. Just to think how many times I have used that word in the past month. I KNOW the competition was fierce because I was extremely nervous. I love a challenge....and am so grateful for the opportunity.


Now...the GDS March Collaboration kit... "You Are My Sunshine" ... is beautiful!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Click the preview links above to go the GDS store to find out how to get it for yourself.

I love the collabs at GDS...they are always packed with so many goodies. Spend $10 in the GDS store and you get the collaboration kit for free. And it is well worth it!

Here's my first layout:

Photobucket

Well..that's all for now...

2 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

that is such a cute page you made with the collab!

TracyB said...

Congratulations for making the Supreme Team Tronesia. Competition was more than FIERCE, it was cutthroat! I was keeping track of the layouts during the competition. I am really proud of you for making the cut! Cream rises to the top :)

Post a Comment