My mind is racing...

What a week it has been! In a good way... :-)
I have a few things to share today.

First is the Decorate Your Desktop challenge at GDS. The host is designer Christy Skaggs. She provides a free template in two common desktop sizes and you "style it up" for your very own use. At the end of the month, once you have posted a preview of your desktop in the forum, you get a participation prize. This month we are getting another awesomely cute mini! So go check it out!

Here is my desktop for March- I used "Hopelessly Devoted" by Christy Skaggs:
Photobucket


And speaking of the participation prize...it is actually a mini in addition to Christy Skaggs' latest kit: Splendid. I love the colors in this kit...and I am already working on a second layout with the kit. Here's a preview, which is also clickable and will take you to the GDS store to add this to your digi stash.

Photobucket

Check it out..."Splendid" is 25% right now! And you can get the set of solid papers to match the kit for just $1.13.

Here is a layout I made using "Splendid" :
Photobucket

In the above layout, the word art at the top was made by JAB Digital Designs. It is part of a set called "Kodak Moment" and you can get it here.

Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment