Hmm...

Today has been somewhat eventful.The Twlight Saga: Eclipse released the first 10 seconds on the official trailer that is to debut tomorrow morning at 8 am CST/9 am EST. I cannot wait to see the entire 90 seconds..those 10 seconds were cherished!
Annnddd I found out that Target already has the New Moon DVDs and have started to package them up for shipping. The customer service guy said mines has an arrival date of March 19th. Aaaahh!!! So excited...lol. I may get to see New Moon with my fam before my birthday weekend and that is awesome.

AND to top that off...I am getting a new camera...it should be here tomorrow. I think I am obsessed with crystal clear photos because of my bad vision. Ah well....so excited. It's a Canon EOS Digital Rebel XSi SLR.

Now to share some layouts I have made since being on the Creative Team at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com.....

Photobucket
Kit: Zumbleweed by Debra Anderson

Next....
Photobucket
Kit: Heartfelt Country by Dylabel Designs

And the challenge to highlight today...is the Color Challenge at GDS..
Very simple. Make a layout with the palette chosen by the host.
Here's my layout for the challenge:

Photobucket

Kit[s]:
Christy Skaggs-Color My World, A New Day, A Little Bit of Spring
Andrea Gold-Kiss Kiss
Verena Designs-Happy Days
Dylabel Designs-Berry Pistachio
Doreen Stolz-French Country
GDS March 2010 Collab

Check out the Color Challenge at GDS here. We'd love you have you!

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

ahh!!! i'm sooo very jealous that you're getting a dslr!! lucky you & i can't wait to see the pics you take with it!

Post a Comment