Where did the time go....

Time has just been flying by on me..trying to get everything done sends me into a frenzy. This week I have some new things to share with you...

Dylabel Designs released a new kit "Feelin' Irish"...great for St. Patrick's day photos and other memorable moments that you don't want to forget.
Photobucket
Click the image above to get this kit for your collection...it's 25% off right now!

Here are some layouts that I made...
Photobucket

Photobucket

And....I have quick page to share...Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Click either of the above images to download.

And.....this Friday, Dylabel Designs will be releasing another kit...here's a little "peek"....

Photobucket

It is already 11:15 at night here...and I have to be up soon...later!

3 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 17, 2010. Thanks again.

Tronesia said...

You're welcome!

Becky said...

Hi Tronesia - you're on of the winners of my new kit which is yet to be released!! Congratulations :)

If you could email me at becky@beckyandjames.com so that I can email you your coupon that would be great!

~ Becky
Scrappy Bits 'n Pieces by Becky

Post a Comment