Spring Scrappiness

I am a little behind on posting..please forgive me..the weekend is the only chance I get to catch up on the sleep I "avoid" during the week. Anywhooo...

I have a wonderful new kit to show you...Dylabel Designs released it this Friday...
Spring Scrappiness


Photobucket

Click on the preview to add this kit to your collection. It is on sale for $3.75 for a week. I have to say that I really enjoyed working with this kit. The colors and the elements are perfect for a fun, Spring kit.

The designer, Belinda, is giving away a free paper pack add-on at GoDigitalScrapbooking.com. Other members of the Creative Team are giving away some fabulous freebies here.

Here are some layouts I have made with the kit:
Photobucket

Photobucket
Word Art in this layout by: JAB Digital Designs. Check out the Word Art Challenge at GDS. You can get this great Spring word art and a posting prize for submitting a layout.

Photobucket


And today I have a freebie to share..it is a quick page...hope you enjoy!
Photobucket
Click the image to download.

Have a good day!! I am off to enjoy the rest of my Sunday before the old "hum-drum" work-week begins. :-)

4 comments:

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave.com in the DigiFree category today [22 Mar 10:43am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 9 post on Mar. 22, 2010. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

thank you!!

Tronesia said...

you're welcome!

Post a Comment